Fleet Maintenance Supervisor
Checker Flag Leasing
Checker Flag Leasing has over five decades of expertise in customized fleet modification and fabrication services and in the acquisition, sales, leasing, management, and maintenance of specialized transport equipment.
This role is perfect for excited and self-driven candidates that have experience in servicing, maintenance, and repair of transportation vehicles.
- Manage preventive maintenance scheduling, quality, and customer satisfaction
- Direct off-site maintenance, repair, and recovery functions for roadside vehicle repairs
- Monitor, evaluate and determine priority of vehicle maintenance, servicing, and repair projects
- Manage warranty claims to ensure all warranty issues are captured and completed in a timely manner
- Review the work of vendors to assure compliance with established standards, guidelines, and procedures
- Review vendor estimates and invoices to ensure maintenance and budget need are met
- Ensure damages are repaired, billed, approved, and paid
- Be available for on-call after regular work hours
- Utilize superior quality customer service when communicating with customers regarding service issues and scheduling
- Be aware of any new regulations from the industry
The successful candidate will have:
- Minimum 5 years experience in fleet maintenance
- Knowledge of equipment maintenance or trade license in highway trailers (310T)
- Thorough understanding of transport maintenance and industry in general
- Strong technical skills in software applications such as – Outlook, XP, Act, Oracle applications, Excel, Word
- Cummins Insite and Allison experience an asset
- Known as a strong collaborative team player
- Must be able to balance multiple tasks and prioritize on a daily basis
Benefits of being on a winning team:
- Competitive base pay
- Paid Vacation
- Life, and Optional Life Insurance
- Long term disability and AD&D
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance Package
Career Advancement Opportunities
We offer a competitive compensation package and a broad range of benefits. We thank all applicants; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Checker Flag Leasing welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.