Fleet Maintenance Coordinator
Checker Flag Leasing
With over 30 years of industry expertise, Checker Flag Leasing is a reputable transport equipment leasing business that buys, sells, rents, and leases transport trailers and trailer equipment from all manufacturers and is the dealer for TICO Terminal Tractors across eastern Canada.
This role is perfect for excited and self-driven candidates that have experience in the transportation repair and maintenance industry.
- Point of contact for Service Call Breakdowns through incoming electronic ticketing system, emails, or calls. Contact vendors via email or phone to do service calls and do follow-up status. Follow up with customer of eta and when unit is repaired.
- Maintain Breakdown Ticketing system (ZOHO) and update as needed.
- Research repair history to verify correct services are performed.
- PM and Safety Scheduling. Email customers weekly list of units due. Arrange with vendors where needed to schedule units. Scan safety certificates and inspection sheets.
- Warranty Tracking and processing, Claim for Warranty or Policy on applicable repairs.
- Create EMDECS work orders and PO’s
- Send Weekly PM Report to sublets and internal service providers
- Identify appropriate service providers; dispatch and monitor service progress; redirect service providers for additional support; notify supervisor of extra ordinary problems
- Accomplishes customer service and organization mission by completing related results as needed
- Solicit and update vehicle mileages, engine hours at established intervals
- Administrative duties as assigned
- Must be personable and proficient
- Must be able to balance multiple tasks and prioritize daily
- Must maintain a high level of professionalism
- Ability to communicate and respond in an effective and professional manner
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Ability to use judgment and tact when dealing with general inquiries
- Superior Customer Service Skills
- Ability to handle a high volume of work in fast-paced challenging environment
- Self Motivated
- Knowledge of Transportation Industry a strong asset
Benefits of being on a winning team:
- Competitive base pay
- Paid Vacation
- Life, and Optional Life Insurance
- Long term disability and AD&D
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance Package
- RRSP Program
- Career Advancement Opportunities
We offer a competitive compensation package and a broad range of benefits. We thank all applicants; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Checker Flag Leasing welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.